Advertise Here!

Friday, June 5, 2015

Extreme Adventures at Crown Regency Hotel and Towers Cebu


When in Cebu, Philippines - A must try.

Skywalk ExtremeWhere I almost cried. (Acrophobia detected, Forgive Me)

This gives me a nerve-racking feeling (since I have a fear of heights while stepping on a translucent glass floor, 126.55 meter high above the street (according to the staff), but the breath-taking view of the city gives me the courage to continue walking around the outer rim despite of my fear of falling into the ground. (Note: This is safe. We had our safety harness, of course.) Done at the 37th Floor of the hotel.  

My lovely cousin, Scarlet Villavito, making her selfie at the edge of the rim.

OMG. I can't smile this beautiful. haha  

Tower Zip and Sky Lift : Hang Higher!My first ever zip line experience!


The Author of Happy Endorphins
My most favorite part. Happy to conquered the first urban zipline in the world. Wow. I can see a clear view of Fuente Osmena, Cebu from above. What's different about this zipline experience? - it's also the first zip line in the world to use fully automatic braking system, allowing the rider to experience a smooth and controlled stop. (Oh, We're getting now into the details). From the 38th floor, this ride will allow you to traverse one tower to another. I thought I was brave enough, but when it was my turn, all I wanted is to back out. Funny. The ride lasted for about 8-10 seconds. Before I knew it, I realized I was already on the other side! What a great experience indeed.

Edge Coaster - Oh Julie, Please Tilt!

I prefer not to tilt. The 3rd out of 3 extreme adventures included in our package. Located at the 40th floor. We availed the 3 adventures for only 1, 100 as of April 20, 2014. For Sky Experience Adventures rates and schedules, please click HERE.

This ride is safe and I recommend that you try this also. We are locked into a two rail seat platform with a control lever that can tilt the platform down up to 55 degrees and takes you around the edge of the building while indulging into a breathtaking panorama of the entire Cebu landscape. 

From left: It's me!, My cousin - Jonna Mae Tajos

There are more amenities waiting for you at CROWN REGENCY HOTEL AND TOWERS. For more information, please click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment