Advertise Here!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

SUPERMOM - My Hero


" A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary."
                                                                              -Dorothy Canfield Fisher

For Mom Who's Love and Care is pure.

Taken at Regina Rica on Mother's Day
May 10, 2015

Being a mother is a full time job, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No holidays and day-offs for the whole year. I wonder why you never get tired taking care of me and Papa. For me, you are a SUPERMOM and the Best Mom in the World!

I am very much blessed to have you as my mother. Thank you for the years of unconditional love and care you have given me. God must be really great because he gave me not just the mother I needed, but he gave me the BEST mom every child could ask for. I'm so lucky.

I love you mom with all my heart. I wish and pray that God and all the angels in heaven will keep you and Papa always safe from harm.

Please keep yourself healthy.

I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM and to all all mother's out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment